Thursday, October 8, 2009

it’s extremely horrible

Thursday, October 8, 2009
Day 65 – part 2

I got a boring day today at work, I don’t have a lot of jobs to be done, so I just think for any good ideas that my mind will catch my interest to write…. I prepared at my side a hot coffee that I will sip from time to time, and just to warm my cold mood for today while I am working for my next blog.

Anyway, anything that I would have tried to write It ends up unfinished stories, I hate that when it happens… then I hold my face with my two hands. I guessed that I couldn’t tell anything to write for this afternoon. So I leave it, I don’t want to waste my time for nothing. I sipped a little. I felt the hot coffee on my lips.

I felt tired and my eyes was began felt heavy… I take a deep breath and taste my coffee… my soft bed was calling me, my body needs to lie down. But I am still at work, I need to wait for the right time to go home… however, my mood was still low, I don’t want my down mood would continue till tomorrow, it’s not a good sign for me. I don’t want to wake up the sleeping beast in me, he will be stronger when he came back. Next, to divert my thoughts, I did everything that it’s not related in my job to kill the time running. I see the glass was half empty. I sipped it upside down. I went home.

I arrived in my room, my mood was still at the down level status and I felt hungry. I Start my laptop and I know she’s waiting for me to be online, I chatted and having a voice call with her for half an hour, I forgot that I am hungry and I forgot that am starving for food to eat. Then I felt the softness of my bed after i finished chatted with her. I am hungry, but my body won’t let me get up to bed…



I close my eyes, the silence overwhelmed me. After a few minutes I saw a clearer picture and the settings was take place on the basketball court. I saw one of my team mates collapse, and he was trembling heavy physically powerful, his shaking to death, nobody knows what’s happening to him, the eye balls was all white, the nose was bleeding, the mouth was vomiting, his legs was turning opposite, the floor was covered by blood. I thought It was really painful for him, and I can't hold myself to look at him, he’s dying, I don’t want to picture someone was dying in front of me, someone I know how he will die. it’s extremely horrible.

I scream, I jolt up so fast I nearly break my neck. I’m drenched with sweat, crying hysterically, and have no idea where I am. Everything is blurry. So I try to rub my eyes into focus, but it’s hard because my hands are trembling out of control , my whole body is trembling.

Then I pray with myself, c’mon Jeremy.

It was a dream, you freak! Just a dream.

I am hungry, I should eat now.

My mood: 4.3/10



0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates