Thursday, January 14, 2010

Extreme disappointment

Thursday, January 14, 2010
day 161 - sundayscribblings #197-extreme

Thursday, now i am at work and I don’t have much work to do today but yesterday I’m feeling low and still keep on thinking for my extreme disappointment when I've had discovered the huge problems occurred without being notice, but anyway not for today. I observing myself for the past few days, trying to push myself not to stay on that track bcoz it will put me down to the ground and im trying to get back on my feet, I need recovery fast for myself, I should not let disappointment led me into another depression state.

I need to think positive, I just want a day where everything goes smoothly and I'm happy for once, Happiness is something I haven't seen much all the time. I have done a good job of creating my own smile, better than fake smile… its not the end of the world yet even though we all know Haiti has been hit by massive earthquake with the magnitude of 7.0 on January 12 2010, 100,000 thousands fear dead and a many people were still trapped in collapsed building.

People grieve and tears for their lost family, perhaps many of them was losing hope by now. i hope and pray everything will be going better and i can tell my heart aches for them. i hope they will stay strong for as long as they can be. There aren't words to say what I want and what I feel. as always my thoughts and deepest sympathies lies with those people who lost their family and love ones.

By the way, back to my thoughts. I guess, I can say, i am where I am today because of the thoughts i had in the past. my future will be determined by the thoughts i have today, I am being expectant and hopeful about the future and the thoughts I have about my future will eventually hope become my reality. I am not believer of what your life today is your destiny. It’s not the end yet there is always a better tomorrow.

my mood: 1.5/10.

3 comments:

Dee Martin

I am so sorry that you are unhappy now and hope that things become better soon.

linda may

Sounds to me like you are trying hard to work your way through and rationalize your depression. I hope it doesn't hold you down for too long.Look after yourself. Love Linda.

Andy Sewina

Phew, I think you have the key, when you mention 'hope'. And when you add imagination and expectancy into the mix you start to unlock a better tomorrow.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates