Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy anniversary

Monday, March 2, 2009
Dear xxxxx,

Good day! Happy anniversary..
thanks for the morning Message! its quiet lovely to read when the letter came from you, with all your charm attached to it, it is really lovely message baby.. love you so much.

Today is our monthly anniversary, I'm happy coz till now I am with you. I love you each day we've been thru. I am always thinking about you and our future plans.I am still waiting for the days we will met, I hope we will have our enjoyment to be fulfill for both of us and it will live in our memories when we look back to it.

but for now I just wanna greet you happy Anniversary. I just want you to know that you are the most important thing happened to me. I love so much baby and this the happiest I have ever been had.

HAPPY Monthly ANNIVERSARY!!!

Love always,
xxxxx

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates