Monday, March 2, 2009

I love you with all that I am

Monday, March 2, 2009
Dear xxxxx,

Hi, Baby. thanks for the mail today, you light up my day. Baby You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby.

You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up for us. always have faith in me and you we will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer, even we were just sharing our moments only in the cam, but sooner will be together on April.

I am at work and I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you again, I know im miles away, but your love and sweet tender wouldn’t fade away from my mind, and every day I wake up dreaming of our time together that I hope it would happen as we planned. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too.

I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day.

I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you. And im willing to marry you.

Love always,
xxxxxx

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates