Sunday, February 8, 2009

Forgetting Birthdays

Sunday, February 8, 2009
Nov 30, 2008: Forgetting Birthdays

There are many special occasions that touch your life and the lives of the people around you. Especially those whom you love most.(Drum rolls please....)

One of those occasions is birthday event. It was over when I remember my mom’s birthday, it has freaked me out….aaaah. What the hell am I thinking for the last couple of weeks! I really forgot to greet my mom on her birthday! I felt guilty. I know her very well. She’s so emotional when it comes into event like this. I know I broke her heart into pieces. I’m ashamed of myself, I should do something.

I was in the office when I tried to call mom. (Playing sentiment music….) I used the company telephone and I know it wasn't allowed to call international calls but I didn’t care at all if they will charge me or not. I really needed to have a word with my mom. I wanted to say something really nice that would please her. I wanted to say something that would ease the pain and make her happy and comfortable. I love my mom very much, she is so important to me more than anyone else.

Then, I heard my mom voice in the telephone and she started crying. I tried to control my feelings so she will not notice that I’m affected with her lousy voice. i tried not to get affected, but it was too late my tears rolled down my cheeks....Ew!. I hate my mom for being sensitive that she always made me cry and she will never stop crying, until you will give her a candy, Toink!. Oh God! here we go again, It is very hard to convince her to stop crying.

My mom left me for 12 years, since I was 7 years old. When Joshua died; my mom and I met each other for the first time after that long, long years of being apart….. (My Story stopped here…I don’t like sad story). finally, to make long story short she has forgiven me, afterall. (music stopped here...) (music fade...) Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!!!..

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates