Friday, February 6, 2009

At the beach

Friday, February 6, 2009


at the beach Friday morning. I am excited and feel happy when my friends invited me to come with them to the royal commission beach resort early in the morning at 6:00 AM. The weather was good, the sea water was warm, and the temperature was cool.

We brought spaghetti pasta without spaghetti sauce,"lol". My friend jerry forgot the spaghetti sauce in the kitchen, “funny”. He remembered it when we were already at the beach. my friends and I preparing some foods to eat, while others were having fun already at the beach, other also were busy taken pictures.

Then, I went over to the seaside, i walked around and felt the warm water down in my legs, I feel the gentle wind in my face and in my arms. those breeze made me feel relaxed, took away some sort of a stress. The next minute, I took a deep breath for a moment to smell the fresh air.. wow it was cool, suddenly I felt refreshed! lucky to get in there!. 

After I’ve done it, I decided to swim together with my friends, they were already having fun, playing in the water, while others were chatting and I join together with them.

Finally, my very good friend, Edwin took so many pictures in various poses and emotions........ to the delight of those in the beach.. pics that would remind us to cherish those moments with friends..... cheers!!, it was indeed, on great Friday morning !!! can't wait for another one to come soon!!.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates