Saturday, April 10, 2010

i am getting old?

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Day 244 

today, friday, i was supposed to do my house works routine. I wake up early morning, 4:00 am… sun doesn’t goes down yet… a bit chat.. then going to play basketball at the gym… I played 4 times one after another…, my mind was thinking good and playing good. 


But suddenly strange things happened while I am playing on the court, I can't move fast, I can't ran fast, I’ve got back pain… gosh perhaps i am getting old… my body, my arms, my legs, it getting’ stuck… i couldn’t play a better game anymore, but I know I got game. 

However, i haven’t played since the last basketball league in my company starting from October 2009 till April 9 2010 present day. It's almost 7 months now. Maybe I need to get back my footwork… I need more practice.. because there will be another basketball tournament on June 2010. Better to be prepared, done doing nothing. 

My mood: 1.6/10 

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates