Saturday, March 6, 2010

actually its my fault!

Saturday, March 6, 2010
Day 208 

What a fucking morning…. Whats happen to me..?! why my march was fuch month.. every morning I woke up…in a bad mood… wheeew… I thought that it would help me to move on… but i am so sad today! i feel like nothing is going right. 

I don’t know but I always see that she’s doing what all her bf's do they are consistent with the things they love every day… I know she loves him but she just don’t want to accept the truth… I know she’s has a plan at the back of her mind… she will get back until she get use to it and then they will go away. 

I just think she's enjoying talking to him right now and she should! I don't want to take that away from her. I'm trying to be nice to her but I'm hurting on the inside and it pains me to be nice when I'm hurting! But i love her so I'm going to hide my hurt and just take one keep it inside my closet.... 

Anyway, I know… actually its my fault! I can't blame her.. she’s free… free to decide…

my mood: 6.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates