Monday, March 15, 2010

love letter - draft

Monday, March 15, 2010
Day 218

Hi there, I hope you are doin fine. I just wanted to do something and it was so simple to say I love you, but its difficult for me accept that i am apart with you im far far away into the land of the arabs. I like where I live.

anyway, I would be glad if you gave smile on your face once you will read this letter. I know we’re apart and I don’t want to let my chances goes along in nowhere without telling you that you’re so sweet and loving type of girl that whom I know who cares a lot to me. I’m glad If everyone knows how much you mean to me, you’re so special. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this every day, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, I hope there will be something good goin to be happen. I love the way you do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, being a good friend it’s a common term to know each person but I hope in a long run it will be more that this and my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together talked each other sharing problems it was a good start to know each other deeper.

we have grown up matured and live independent at the moment and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

i dont know what you have done to me but you are now affecting my world. i hope i will not get hurt anymore. stay safe..

my mood: 1.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates