Sunday, March 14, 2010

quite rested

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Day 216

Now a days I'm writing less, it means am okay, I am happy! Very Happy! bcoz I know, I will gonna meet her and for a few days now, i've been feeling quite rested and at peace... when i think about it, i can't help but feel nervous for the coming days... I felt excited i know something big is coming up!... something that will lift my heart forever...

yet again... i don't know what else to do but to brace myself for it and wait for the right time... there's really nothing i can do about it just to hold and stay on the line...... i'm just praying that i will be able to handle it... I hope that nothing will be fuckin mess up in due time...

my mood 2.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates