Sunday, March 7, 2010

Most of the days

Sunday, March 7, 2010
day 210

at my work... A cup of tea at my side. After a few minutes I will go home, I felt tired today, I need to rest. I heard the sound of the keyboard, I am typing my thought for this afternoon and I want it to publish before I left here in my office.

So boring, Most the days all I do is go to work and go home, eat dinner and go to bed. And most of the day I really felt that my life was really boring and I am doing the same thing for six years already. I just sit and waste my life away waiting for something to happen, and really nothing really does.

I don’t know how to be different. by the end of the day what did I really do? I reflect on the things I do and most days I'm not really happy with it. I need some fun don't get me wrong but I wish there was something more I could do.

Really what I do some house work and watch Movies, but Still I am not happy.

my mood: 5.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates