Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Walking

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Day 219

Its very hard to deal with people who easily got confused and don’t know where to stay, and dont know where to begin with. anyway just a thought. however I want to share my noon walk in downtown, I'm okay although got a bit of worries, but its not a big deal, I know I’ve been played.


I eat my lunch together with my dinner in one meal … wow! its huge! i cant eat them all. after dinner… I walked around to the town, I like walking, I love how I feel when I take a walk for some time, I feel free from worry and relaxed, although I know some people they don’t like see me happy… but I don’t care, I'm independent person, i know how to survive in the real life of living, im a survival of depression.

sorry... im going farther...anyway, Back to my real thought, walking is my way how to free my mind of cluttered thoughts. I walked because I can take a deep breath and sigh, I can go to release untold energy and worry of everyday life.


Walking is something I can do that I am free to be me and not worry what people think. You don't have to be a certain age, or color, or gender, or pretend, or anything, you don't have to be or say anything but what is you. You can speak your mind, or exert your feelings by walking, if your sad, walk. If your mad, walk, If your frustrated, have a walk, go to the park, to the mall. Forget the negative words they throw. It wont help you, they dont care about your feelings. I know they just confused.

By the time you’re done walking, you’re not feeling anything but freedom, peace, and an uncluttered mind, and in the process you do something good, you got out there and explored the world, excising and moving your body in healthy ways that help you lose the pounds, and if you’re like me, you know that losing the pounds, is a hard thing. So, I thought to share this passion of mine, a passion for God and a passion of walking.

My mood: 1.1/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates