Monday, March 15, 2010

wonderful Sunday

Monday, March 15, 2010
day 217

Thank you for such a wonderful Sunday, anyway, if I'm in my place to where I live perhaps I'm at the church already. Sunday is always wonderful and it was a treat to be able to just chat next to you, I'm glad that you always wake up just to see me having full of bliss and happiness … you know, See it's a lot more fun than it sounded… love is really great and it was just the simplicity of enjoying love... I wish we could have more moments like these.

But yes, thank you Sunday, thank you for such a wonderful day. I wish I can be able to hug you and hold you like that. I loved it, Rubbing your back and falling in love with you more. What you think may seem like an imperfection, I find that it makes you even more perfect.

i'm so sorry you have to go through all this suffering without me, I hope I'm there with you right now..., I wish tomorrow is the day we will meet. The days is too long, but I will not loss my patience to wait… I know the time is near… I cannot wait to be able to really take care of you. I wish I could. .. and thank you for that great kiss... it felt like magic...


my mood: 1.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates