Tuesday, March 9, 2010

she freaks me out!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010
day 211

I wake up in the morning I feel not good and this is not really good. Not good at all, I know. I'm so tired to feel this way, I feel I'm venting again.. Okay, well. Here goes nothin. 

Yesterday morning I got sickk pretty well for the damn conversation… and its driving me crazy… and I really feel all that bad… damn it! its very difficult to keep all pain inside…whatever.. still do went to my work, I don’t want a memo telling... salary deduction... like my boss said " HEY DAMN ASS! ... I'LL CUT YOUR SALARY!".. damn I don’t care… I didn't really don’t think anything about it actually. 

Then, this morning. I got sick again for the damn conversation… a mistakes to be blame for me that I don’t even know exactly what is it….! Aahh! damn it and I don’t know where to put myself… perhaps I should better stay outside, just in case if she ever wants me to blame again.. I will not catch everything and that could be nice guess…. now I'll really start freaking out once I get talk to her I feel that I would be blame again... wheeew... she freaks me out...

I don’t know maybe she don t want to see me, because once I'm online she’s so easily get mad at me… so easily changed her mood… I'm not deserved to be treated this way.. It may be a little early for me to start freaking out. But, I don't really think it's ever to early to start freaking out. 

my mood: 4.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates