Thursday, March 11, 2010

I loved to watch her

Thursday, March 11, 2010
day 213

Okay well it's 10:44 in the morning, and I had no idea having something to write about. I don’t know what happening to me lately I write less. I guess I'm okay. 

Sometimes I do write. I just type it in my email and save it as a draft and repost to my blog later. today, I forget to activate my mechanical alarm so I slept through it, I hugged my pillow for what seemed like forever. 

Anyway, I woke up today feeling like shit, really feel sleepy, feeling sleepless, but its okay, talking to her, I feel complete. however i still managed to drag my ass out of bed. Preparing to see her online, Once I got her buzz, I feel complete. 

she always cheered my spirits considerably And I want to keep her guarded always. I love to watch her day and night… talking to her, i want the time to stop forever.

my mood 2.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates