Tuesday, February 2, 2010

extremely tired

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
day 179

Today, it’s not really a good day, and also last night I can’t sleep. I haven't been like this for at least a months. I don't understand what is going on, I’ve got confused. I have had so many things running through my mind lately. I am stressed about work, planning my life, I’ve been confused for something else as well. and work has been stressing me out since my boss came around from leave.


I am taking the headaches once again, but I took meds for my migraine if suddenly will occurr, but its okay, I can live with it. however, its getting harder, Now I really don’t want my life which makes hard to go again from now, I don’t have to be confused and perhaps I need help, I'm tired. my head sometimes getting heavier than before and it just leaves me more confused.

I don’t know maybe Just a little stressful I must say or I just missing my normal habit to someone specially or because for some reason I have been extremely tired lately. I have also been having stomach problems since last week I can’t eat well but I'm gaining weight. hmmp, bad so far, i dont have enough exercise since i went to a slight surgery, i need more weeks and anyway I am fine, there's no turning back. I think I am going to go see a normal doctor again and get check out and see if there is something I am missing.

my mood: 4.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates