Friday, February 19, 2010

You got to let go

Friday, February 19, 2010
day 196

I don’t know what to say today, I guess my mood is okay. there is no so much to say about myself today, I guess I'm just happy, if I am happy I write less and if I am sad or down I write a lot.


Anyway, I wonder one day someone come through my window just like a Princess, dress like a princess for his Prince charming… hahahahaha funny fairtales.. but I know it will not gonna happen… just dreaming…

just dreaming for something like we drink, we dance, laughing, enjoyed the moments, hmmmp, we tossed and turned between sheets, filled with lust and love between our body's touching rubbing up against each other; kiss after kiss; touch after touch it came time to let go and so I did....

They say nothing lasts forever; they say the storm can't last forever; your pain won’t last forever; the sun will come out and shine out soon to help you let it go... You got to let go..... if you just playing around.

my mood: 1.3/10

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates