Saturday, February 20, 2010

i know im being selfish

Saturday, February 20, 2010
day 196 part 2

you know I'm in love with you, and i imagined that it will last forever. i love you so much more thatn you know, and it turns out that this love becomes so sweet enough to melt in for me. i love you with the best i can but you just made your heart hard to me to feel my love with you.


i know i am being selfish and somehow I couldn't help being captivated by it. I know I'm being selfish and I don't want to share you to anybody else. and Let me lock you up and never let anyone see you. i know i am sounds stupid, but what i know i am totally in love with you. and i will always love you... even it will take me to the next life.

my mood: 1.6/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates