Thursday, February 25, 2010

a scene in my vision

Thursday, February 25, 2010
Day 201

Thursday, another day I woke up with lots of stories comes up in my mind, and I couldn’t stop it to flow, I was stunned sometimes because of the vision inside of my head that its telling me to draw it all the scene that will comes up into the picture and I don’t know how to start and I don’t know how to end it. wheeww I dont know what is this all about.


I will try everything to jot down all the vision that I will remember that flows inside my head. If I couldn’t draw or to write something about it, my mood is something very low. Anyway..here’s another scene, sorry but I only have pen to draw. I'm not an artist anymore. I just a normal guy who trying to take back my skills..

my mood: 1.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates