Monday, February 15, 2010

THE ONLY ONE

Monday, February 15, 2010
day 192

I sit in my hot seat, I am at work, she’s at home, happy to chat with her every morning feeling like fully charged, if you know what I mean… funny.. but I am so happy... and every time I am alone it gives me a chance to reflect on everything of her and I have been through since I been started chatting to her online. however online relationship it was really fun, but scary, but I'm nothing to do with it, I don’t have a choice, just to let myself dance with the rain.


I missed her and i was too occupied to think of her often. I don’t know which one is the best choice I should made, quitting my work here? just to stay with her? but financial speaking will get involved to it, but I don’t know if she’s ready, I don’t know what is the right process, hoping to live someone to whom you love forever.

I don’t know when I should say I'm home now? when I should say I’ve got a family to protect? When I should say I’ve got a beautiful kids to raise.. amazing but it was true.. when I see her more I am terribly missed her, I talk to her more and it's building us day by day...

The Valentine's Day it has lost its appeal to me. This woman gives me peace in a life full of uncertainty and chaos. She stands by my side and defends me with every fiber of her being. She inspires me, drives me and gives me hope unlike anyone or anything else. She is my drug and I'm an addict.

I don’t know when know we are destined to spend the rest of our lives together. You know each one, there's always that one person. The person that makes you almost cry tears of joy and give thanks to God for bringing them into your life. The person that just makes you feel like you are THE ONLY ONE. That's her. She's mine. This is for you I hope you know that you find the courage to discover the true meaning of what love is all about

my mood: 1.6/10.

1 comments:

YAM

that is actually sweet:)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates