Wednesday, February 3, 2010

it could be so easy

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Day 180

everything is so crazy. I never thought that it could be so easy….. I don’t know what to say but I am ready for this, and it’s really tough one, I was definitely taking it slowly. It was really hurting me at night before I sleep..but I don’t want to go into detail, (it’s not a good thing to say something about it)…, and I just woke up around 4:30am feeling sick, and still took a bathed early morning.


I didn’t took my meds for the whole day yesterday, I been able to fall back asleep when I came back to work, and I was in a hurry to open my laptop to view something worth interesting. I just surprised and I can’t say anything about it. I was definitely stun and move back to sleep. I never thought that it just so easy.

I need to be happy cause now I wouldn't have to suffer anymore for my depression, it was not really good thing to be on that state, I felt sorry. If you know what I mean. we all know that I live alone, and I really don’t to want come back to it anymore. the positive thought should be there. Anyway, even though I wasn't feeling okay, i had made plans and I was going to go through with it…

damn it! my February was crazy… I don’t know where this thought goes, I just jot down everything what was my thought to say… I don’t even took a second look from where this thoughts drive me through. Sounds crazy… but its happening…

My mood: 3.5/10.

1 comments:

beanizer_05

Haha! i'm crazy understanding your post..now, here's more crazier..i've tagged you..cop-paste the link and take your turn..

http://beanizersinstincts.blogspot.com/2010/01/also-victim-25-random-things.html

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates