Friday, February 12, 2010

putting thoughts to a written words…

Friday, February 12, 2010
Day 189

Friday, I woke up late… ive got a migraine and a free headache in my head.. that’s why I stayed up late at bed instead. but it seems okay…, I’m not feeling down… my Fridays is great… I'm happy I always talked to some special to me, whom I know she’s been treated me so very closed to her. anyway.. today.. gotta lot of house works to be done…… whewww.. too much works… its seems it isn’t my rest day.. its freakin Friday..


Gotta mail?! happy valentines!, wow!! It was too fast… I didn’t become aware valentines is coming.. I don’t know… How the days was moving fast… the valentine's weekend has begun...and it was almost done. everyone is doing something good to their special one or someone they love.

perhaps bars, hotels, motels, gotta lot of moneys to earn, everyone is with someone.. except me… I will locked up myself at my closest.. crazy thing called love… only those people gotta gift of love to be loved… but not for me… this is me.. there is where I am…. I live with these… just putting thoughts to a written words…

my mood: 1.7/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates