Saturday, February 6, 2010

feeling weak

Saturday, February 6, 2010
Day 183

I am doing a lot better today than yesterday. But I'm still feeling weak, I don’t know if I'm okay now, I still having my meds three times a day. Now I don't talk too much unless it’s necessary, Besides there’s not much to talk about, if I talk more my head getting heavier.


anyway I haven't hung out with anyone really in a long while, and am supposed to play basketball every Thursday and have swimmimg on every Friday morning but now not anymore.

at the moment I already have too many things to make up... I hope I can do this, I hope everything is goin  better for next couple of months.

My mood: 4.5/10.

1 comments:

YAM

sunshine,
you had been awarded.
check it out.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates