Saturday, February 20, 2010

following tracks

Saturday, February 20, 2010
day 196 part 3

In the morning, it was a lovely moment when the sun is about to rise and the day is about to begin, but my head is quite heavy, I had a headache. I didn’t sleep well and i felt sad to myself because I'm doing something not appropriate to other people.


I don’t know why I'm doing it and I don’t know why I am following tracks for other people and I found myself reading about their recent and past activities, am I stalker? Why I need something to know about them? Is it worth it? I sit here and think what has happened so far in my life. i know it was good, and it looks good.

but why I’ve been worried? what happen to me? am i confused? I need to rest, I have a migraine again, i cant think well, I took 3 Paracetamol at the moment but still I’d felt the pain, I am feeling weak and I'm stressed and I am tired for controlling my mood, i dont want the beast goes out.

I need to go home and sleep, perhaps i will calm down. i want to stop my thoughts to flow just for a while. forget the thing that arent worth it.

my mood: 1.3/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates