Monday, February 8, 2010

old friend

Monday, February 8, 2010
Day 185

Gotta Lots of conversation over the phone, gotta lots of issues to talk about to open something that really need to share the reoccurring depression I had. to a friend Is feeling in a much better mood than yesterday!!! its funny how an old friend and a good distraction can pick your spirits up =] Still glad i can blog though... otherwise i'd probably just wither away and die in a corner somewhere... No big deal or anything.. At least this is better than me talking out loud to myself.. by myself.. in a padlocked room..

Anyway I should thinking on the bright side of me. So... Considering i wrote anything yesterday, i actually dont have much to say... Chatted with strangers... no big deal or anything.. So yesterday i was on msn and i kinda checked out a friend via webcam... hahahahahahah!!! it was brilliant of me.. then i was like oh shit wtf am i doing? Then i didnt think bout it cuz i didnt think it was such a big deal.. cuz it wasnt right? haha good times!!!! But i actually dont have anything else to say.... but I am happy to have a talk to a closed friend.

My mood: 7.5/10.

3 comments:

Bluebirdy

Hey Jeremy, thanks for commenting on my blog. I think of you often because we both fight depression. About the happy pills, there are antidepressants, but the statistics say that 80% of people who take them still have depression. It takes 6 weeks before you can even tell if they work, then if you don't like them or have bad side affects, you can't just stop one day. You must taper off slowly or have terrible side affects. The reason only 20% get relief, is because antidepressants only work for people whose depression is caused by lack of 2 chemicals in the brain. If your depression is caused by a hard life, a bad thing that happened to you, or other diseases like diabetes or low thyroid or not enough vitamins or any problem that is not in the brain, antidepressant pills don't work. There is a natural antidepressant that you can buy online. it's called Sam-e. It helps with sleep and pain and anxiety and depression and helps with 14 brain and body chemicals. You can tell in 2 or 3 days if it helps you, and if you want to stop taking it, you can stop anytime with no side affect. IT REALLY HELPS ME SO MUCH on the days I can take it. I can't take it every day because I have such bad nausea, then I can't take any medicine. Here is where I buy mine:
http://www.vitacost.com/Source-Naturals-SAM-e
I lost my husband beginning of December, and the stress of fighting to get him a visa to Canada, then losing him, burned out my adrenal gland. Goodle adrenal exhaustion. I was so weak I could barely breathe or stay awake, not enough energy to even digest food, couldn't stand for weeks. I was in the hospital once or twice a week for 2 months. I started natural treatment for it 3 days ago so now I can see that I will live. Prescriptions are like poison to me. I have bad reactions to them, so I now take only natural medicine unless its emergency like infection or serious pain. I hope you will pray about trying Sam-e. It could change your life.
Blessings, Sheila

Anonymous

CONGRATS you have been awarded:)


http://myeverydaypain.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

feel free to follow me n i will do the same... nice blog!

Lorac

It is amazing what talking to an old friend can do! Really picks up your spirit. It is a good idea to call your friends and talk when you are down in the dumps!!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates