Thursday, February 25, 2010

I will keep it

Thursday, February 25, 2010
day 201 - part 2

I love you every single day of my life and you make me look forward for a new day. You know that you make me feel happy all the time?!..and you always makes me laugh?! you put smile on my face and it was a good sign for me.


If this a dream I wish I will never wake up, I love you, there is no turning back, no regrets. there’s no one to blame, if I hit hard again to the ground, I will just hug it and I will keep it in my heart. and I will remember those things that you make me laugh and start to forget everything.

There are no words to express what I feel for you. one thing I know, I just fallin in love with you.

a simple love letter and another scratch from my head.

my mood: 1.5/10.

1 comments:

Marivic

Your letter has always shows your love and care for me. You put your heart and emotion on it. I love the way you love me. Its amazing! You are wonderful. Your love is wonderful. I loves you every single day of mylife. I will keep you in my heart forever. Soon our dreams will become reality. And i'm waiting patiently to be with your loving arms again. Taste your lips and wrap me with your arms all night. So warm and loving tender touch.

See you soon.xxxxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates