Tuesday, February 16, 2010

keep the smile

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Day 193

Wow! Feeling good is great, and I really don’t want to remember the last time I’ve been depressed, but everything has been jot down, i got on my blogs to let everything's out.


I hope there will be a lot of changes.... darn thing…. Funny but I learn something from my older post and i have released so much of the drama that kept following me around. been tryin to deal with ma lil black cloud since then, trying to figure out how it happens but, Done is done. we cant bring back the time.

Amazing, I thought I been dead for a long time ago...havnt smiled so big in a long time. no one agrees with my feelings, but now it will gonna be a different one. I’ll gonna keep my happiness forever and keep the smile on my face till getting older.

my mood: 1.3/10.

1 comments:

Marivic

Keep smiling!!! You've got lovely smile!
Have a great dayxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates