Saturday, July 25, 2009

things are tough...

Saturday, July 25, 2009
Good morning Baby. things are tough to me right now, it's really hard for me not seeing you often, i hope you slept well every night. anyhow, I have to work now. i felt i am so incomplete in my life without you baby, i am longing about you and i always thinking about you.

as I was sitting here thinking what to write. I hope we were gonna be fine, Baby. We're gonna be fine. I can assure you on my part I am doing the right things. I am still focused on our life together. I know how tough things are going to be in the coming month and months more to come. basically for you mostly. but I am going to be here for you, i will stay with you. That’s one thing you don't have to worry about at all. It may not seem like it to you but I have made a strong commitment to myself to you and to God. If that makes any sense. 

I just want to make this easier on you somehow. All I know right now is that when this is over I'll be there. Right now I am here as much as I can be. I have faith in you. I love you dearly. Stay strong Baby. it will be over soon. I miss you

My mood: 7.2/10

1 comments:

Anonymous

Its really hard for me not to see you often like now. I get used to see you every night before i go to sleep and every morning before you go to work.. I really really miss you and I talking and chatting long hours. But I do my best for us to have a communication everyday. I will never miss a single moment not to think and care of you. I will never miss a single day not to talk to you over the phone and text you everyday. My love for you is strong and i keep loving you all the days of mylife. I made a promise to you, to myself, and our God.

We have a plan and we are both working hard to make it come true. I know surely it will come true in the right time. And I believe it will all happened then we will live together and not be parted anymore.

As of now my baby , your love keeps me strong and happy in all the things you do to me. You are giving me joy and life thats makes me feel so special and wonderful because of you.
I love you forever in my heart.
Marivicxxxxxx

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates