Monday, January 25, 2010

air to breath

Monday, January 25, 2010

day 171-part 2

afternoon, I don’t like what I felt these recent days, I'm sick. I lost my energy, am not okay, I felt pain, I'm still losing hope, I tried not to think so much, and now all my energy is draining out of my body, I'm getting tired, and feel miserable every day, and I'm just running out of air, I need some air to breath.

the presences of being so far away, is hurting me, im fuckin not sleeping. i dont understand why i keep getting into this. i break away and go to my room and try to sleep. but thats an epic fail. now its starting to give me a headache. i just stayed up last night, im always scared of something in there.

I know I have a choice, but I hate having this choice, to stay or to leave, but both things are certain, that Earth wants me to stay for a reason I can't quite give in here not in here but I want to be happy at a better place...i know I have allot of things to live for, but I dont know, I dont know what I must do.

my mood: 6.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates