Friday, January 1, 2010

The new year has begun - 2010!

Friday, January 1, 2010
Day 148

Good Bye! 2009 – hello 2010!!

Today, Friday, January 01 2010, The new year has begun, new number will be credited on my age. Damn it! I'm getting old, hate it! new additional wrinkled line will be added on my face. How come that I am still young but I am look like older than my age?

Anyway, last night, I am still very excited, while waiting for her, the year has come for me to end my singleness. Damn, do I really need to do this? Its freaken me out. I should staying in my room for the first day of the year, I really want to spend time to her even though I have a good night sleep with her before I sleep, for me it’s not enough. But now look at me I am here at work, bored!

However, for the year 2010, I just prayin that my highness will grant me toughness to feel as I thought I have energy and the drive to achieve what I want to this year. Geezz, I made my day. I have missed every happy things in my life and I consider it as my experience, I am tired for being alone for so many years, life wasted and time wasted. But I know I am not the only one having these issues.

Nothing can find true happiness in a single day. Nothing is worse than loosing someone so close to you, I know that it will take time and we may never be as close as we used to be. Sometimes I just woke up in the morning, watching her sleep and she looks so care free but guess if she wake up, she’s fatal.

So far I hope that she stays motivated and will keep her promises to me. And believes in herself, and believe in me. Someday I will be with her my true happiness. And I will fight to keep her for as long as I can. I always treats her like a princess, giving her true happiness, as long as I am with her.

It’s not very hard to fly home, to come back to my grown up country, I’m pretty excited about seeing her, again. where living ages away. It’s only a couple seven (7) months away from now. And a whole day hour flight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My mood: 1.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates