Thursday, January 7, 2010

Great day!

Thursday, January 7, 2010
Day 154

Great day!…… I guess, even though I‘ve had less slept last night. I Woke up... feeling Good, and not the same mood for the last few days, she’s still there, im happy every day i always seen her sleeping in the other part of the world...and she looks good. I woke up 5:00 am, then So I drag my ass out of bed into the freezing room, have some bath and walked down at the side walk heading to the waiting area for the transport to come. gotta good weather today.

Got to work early, had a pretty decent day at work with no assholes in my way, and go home early as well and prepare for the drive home, sneaking out to the police, driving without licensed is big offense, just lucky sometimes, but I am not doing it every time. The raging traffic, the assholes, the catastrophic accident, earthquake, fire, flood...Awesome drive home. Not one thing to slow me down. need to go home, need to see her before I do clean my messy room, get changed and do some abs workout. Like I said, overall great day... hope for another day as good as this one.

My mood: 4.5/10.

1 comments:

mattkendrick.com

"...hope for another day as good as this one..." That's a great attitude to have! I'm working on losing weight myself. I'll keep this in mind.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates