Friday, January 29, 2010

Migraine

Friday, January 29, 2010
day 175

Friday, my rest day and its only one for the whole week, but I'm doin house works every Friday and it doesn’t feel like Friday. And today its different, I went to the nearest hospital for my check up and stay there for a half day because my migraine headache its really painful for almost two weeks reoccuring. i coudnt sleep well. then after that i’ve got my meds, I went home and have some sleep.

YEAH! I'm definitely tired though, I am goin to work again tomorrow and need my strength! I really hope the day goes by fast. I'm happy to go back home on my native place. I'm really long to be there and yah, I really need my strength to push forward.

my mood: 3.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates