Saturday, January 30, 2010

emotional feelings

Saturday, January 30, 2010
Day 176

Today, is very tiring day, oh okay… I am always been in a tiring day…. I'm not going to lie. But Sometimes it's just plain exhausting. Oh well, yah, I'm doin my best trying to live up to everything that is expected and directed, tryin to think positive as I can be. But there are those times, you cant avoid the emotional feelings from the past occurred, I felt insecure, and ask myself where else am I going to go? Lookin for something? Why do I exist?


where do i go? when i feel like things are falling apart? Not just in general but even in terms of your faith and your ability to live it? It's especially difficult when you have all these expectations set up for yourself and then knowing you have to accept the fact that you're never going to live up to all of them. I heard once that the difference between a saint and a sinner is that a saint gets up when s/he falls and a sinner chooses to stay down (or something like that). But what happens when you're standing and you're not quite sure what direction you're supposed to be facing...and does any of this even make sense?? LOL

Hope everyone is having a good night, you're all in my prayers. I'm sorry this didn't have a pinpointed direction but it's simply how I'm feeling at this moment in time. Had a bit of a rough night. the Migraine I cant help it.

My mood: 5.6/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates