Thursday, January 28, 2010

start something new

Thursday, January 28, 2010
Day 174

Today morning! I just woke up and my spirit was still lying down on my bed waiting for the sun bright light will touch my skin. anyway i open my laptop and read other blogs, looking for something good to read. But I ended up reading my older post, depressing post, which is I supposed I should not look at it again, not in this time, I should start something new.


Everything has to start somewhere right? I need to change the way I think, I already had the crappy beginning, so a crappy beginning should have happy ending. I'm still counting days, moving forward on my journey, but I'm not sure where this little journey is going to end, but it certainly has a start, That means I've got more days to get together a plan of attack and collect some goals to accomplish and start to think ideas or learn something new. it's really not nice to read my older post if im still at the state of recovery. i hope everything be okay in due time... well i need to take my meds...its getting late... i  need to work.

My mood: 3.5/10.

1 comments:

YAM

you had been tagged:)

http://angelslittlesecret.blogspot.com/2010/01/ordinary-gal-has-tagged-me.html

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates