Monday, January 25, 2010

peace of mind

Monday, January 25, 2010
Day 171

My inner voice always wants to say something thru writing, so l let him speak, last night I didn’t sleep well. from time to time I wake up and thought about the life what I’ve been chosen, life is so hard, I am stupid, young and restless, just like a kid, never grow up, not always thinking at the right times, thinkin that I am always playin around, i don’t have a brain of my own, i just let other people steps on my head, it should not be happening, they are just thinking for themselves, always finding the easy way out, never wanting to try and fix what’s wrong, enjoyin the free things in life.

God knows one day it’s time to just grow up, and face what’s really going on, it’s time to open my eyes to the cruel world we were born into, it’s time to take life more serious, and try my best not to regret everything we do...... I live alone, I die alone, I am young, I know the hell I am doing! I know when the right time to choose to turn left or steer right, but I don’t know the futures ahead of me, I wish I can.

i myself would know i am young and very stupid. but i have learned some lessons and i already take life just a bit more serious than i did for last couple of months, ive been down and got hurt, nobody cares. Lies has been overwhelmed the reality, you cant say that you do love your boyfriend but somebody is sleeping fuckin around you all day. How would you tell that? I know there is nothing seems right and that’s not one of my proudest moments. but now i am learning from my stupid mistakes. Life is important and i realize how important it is once I’m older to have the happiness and peace of mind for the life I chose. now i am ready.

My mood: 5.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates