Monday, January 11, 2010

mind rest

Monday, January 11, 2010
Day 158

Last night, I decided to let my mind rest for a while not to think much for anything that bothers me, I go out, have some walked, visit the Dvd store and buy some pirated Dvd movies, I just found jacky chan old film dvd compilation.

then I watched the movie- THE MYTH by Jacky Chan, the movie was good and I watched it on my laptop. I'm not using DVD player because i am using instant messenger at the same time (webcam and voice call), I always want to see her, have a talked till I get sleep.

today I woke up early morning, having the same routine every day.

My mood: 5.9/10.

1 comments:

Anonymous

best your right you need to rest and figure it everything.
bless you and always here for you

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates