Monday, January 4, 2010

odd life

Monday, January 4, 2010
day 150

tonight, I sit here waiting for anything that comes up into my mind, feeling down, and stressed at work, this is my life, I can't seems to say anything about this odd life I was having, I’ll just do what was my life usually do every day. I'm not sure how to say it... I guess I figure if I can start putting my thoughts into words, it will help to calm myself. just for the sake for not being fuck for the whole damn year.

Well I just getting things off on my chest, these is my life. but I want to write to remember how it feels to have the words flow from me now, so if I will come back to it, well I know what I was thinking on this very day.

My goal right now is to focus on my life. whatever may comes up into my way I will accept it and face the present, love or not be love, I don’t care, it’s my fate to be cheated. I’m still open for whatever life drives me away, whoever may notice my sincerity, for good and kindness I will dwell on her … I am tired, I need to rest....

NOW I don’t want to spent way too much time focusing on or being anxious about the future, and way too much time dwelling on the past. I want to bring myself more into the present, so I am going to try something. I'm going to try to write only about TODAY. It may or may not work, but the goal is to bring myself back to NOW.

im not in the mood today... life sucks!

my mood: 5.5

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates