Sunday, January 24, 2010

I can’t live alone

Sunday, January 24, 2010
Day 170

My life is boring, I know, it’s obvious. I felt I really don’t have a life here, it just work It seems so important, thats why i choose to live here, for the sake of money, but life is waste, time is waste.

there's no time for the real happiness... imagination is the only thing i can escape for the world i chose, but my imagination is not enough to make my own world. that’s why I write what my voice thought If this gets read, that's awesome.

And if it doesn't, that's okay too. I don't write to be heard. I write to have a voice of my own, to get things off my chest. I write to maybe have the things i write actually mean something to somebody someday. I can’t live alone. I cant be alone.

My mood: 3.5/10.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates