Tuesday, January 26, 2010

move on

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
day 172

i live in a world where everything is “perfect”, but the real life makes you un perfect. i wake up every morning, i drag myself out of bed with a messy hair and half open eyes, i drink my coffee on the run and close the door behind your back, heading towards the new tasks of the day ”work”. i struggle at work, and the day goes by and come back home. I am tired, restless, disappointed, satisfied, sad or happy, but I am at home and another day has passed and wrote itself down in my past.

and i live this perfect routine every day, sometimes I complain, (not sometimes), every time, sometimes i just accept it, other times I like it, but the fact is I am living on it. it’s the real life. And everything seems to be going pretty normal until one moment, all of a sudden and out of the blue something strikes me. i get a big slap on my face by nobody else but the truth.

Something that i didn’t expect, or some fact that i didn’t know and i were living in illusion all these years believing in something totally different. So there goes you routine-it all seems different now. anyway when that happens, I don’t have much of a choice. i can either live in a devastation, or i slap myself one more time, make the blood run into my head and start looking at the things differently, but i have to move on. Move forward. Don’t look back.

my mood: 3.2/10.

1 comments:

YAM

that's exactly what im telling myself..
move on.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates