Sunday, January 17, 2010

tough night

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Day 163

Last night I am pretty tired when I arrived home, I’ve got headache, sneezing, I felt cold. and I tried to sleep early as I can be, I turned to the left and to the right, guess I couldn’t find the right comfortable position to sleep, my time to sleep is already pass out, then I felt more dizzy and faint but I couldn’t sleep, it’s better to go outside, sigh*.

so I went to the city at about 10:00 pm last night to hang out with a couple of friends we just having a chat for a while to let the time pass. talking some none sense things, talking with some other peoples issues, while having some cup of tea and next after were getting tired, i went back to my room at around 11:30 pm. i wasted 1 and a half hours. It was a tough night, I lay down on my bed, (i deep breath...) "my life is really boring" i whisphered.. then in a few minutes my thought started to fly, I don’t know where my thought take me. I wish it will take me to the world of wonders.

My mood: 2.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates