Monday, January 18, 2010

not feeling okay

Monday, January 18, 2010
day 164

For me today it was an ordinary day, but I felt something bad happening in my stomach since yesterday, and it was a bad sign. Anyway, I know it’s sort of embarrassing and I will not mention it here. i can say that I’m okay because it seems I don’t feel pain at the moment and I’m still observing myself at this time but still I am worried about this thing and it’s really not a good sign for me, perhaps it is a good way to consult the doctor if necessary.

then I slowly dragging myself out of bed next getting ready very slowly, same thing every day what I was doing and nothing is change, yet it always boring. I hope I will be okay.

today I’m not in the mood to write anything. and I don’t know where my thoughts will drive me. anyway just please bare with me today. because really I’m not feeling well now.

my mood: 5.5/10.


3 comments:

Antoinette R. Banks

you'll pull through. Looks like the sun is trying to come out now...so should your mood. :-)

YAM

you are one moody man too huh.
anyway, cheer up:)

Marivic

Hope you feel better soon.
You know I care for you a lot.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates