Saturday, January 9, 2010

I already forget how happiness works

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Day 156

Saturday first day of the week and I slept late for about 1:00 AM midnight, I’ve got 4 hours left to sleep. it 's not weekend so i need to rush to work, my alarm clock woke me up at 5:00 AM in the morning, I look out the window and the cold air pressed into my deep skin. I need to smile, my heart still worried for the things might be happen to me, I don’t know what my future lies. Deep inside my heart, I am fix, what I have in mind from the start to the last it will not change, I will stand for it, I have my words.

I went down and I walked to the side walk, I'm not in the mood to work today, I am just doing my usual habit every day. I don’t had planned for myself a head, I feel disappointed for what is happening. I really want to stress out my body, really want to enjoy life just to forget all my disappoint, but i cant do it, even though i need too. no chance for to be happy. I want to go back to the gym on weekdays and weekend just to pressure my body and my mind, perhaps it will forget all the things happen into my life, I don’t know how I shall enjoy myself. No time for me. I already forget how happiness works.

My mood: 5.0/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates