Monday, January 4, 2010

double time

Monday, January 4, 2010

day 151

Now a days I have a lot much a bitter sweet overtime. Sure, I love the double time. I like making pretty darn good money for a job that isn’t all that hard at all, at this point it’s not that hard to me, I’m just used to it. Yet at the same time, Im sure as hell if i would rather be at home, hanging out on the couch not doing anything it was a damn boring. this is better.

lately, I’ve eaten like crap. I didn’t bring enough food to sustain my body, because I thought I’d only be here for 8 hours today. the food I brought was minimal. I eat all much when Im at work, I dont eat much my main meals at home. it helps mee the whole weight loss thing. *sigh*

However, I am aiming to be positive here! We get paid Friday. YAY! I can pay my RENT! And my internet! its okay.. it's nice.

my mood: 5.0/10.

1 comments:

YAM

yey! im the first in here:)

go go. be rich.haha

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates