Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yes i am counting days!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Day 173 - sundayscribblings # 199-yes

Yes! i am counting days and this is one of those days.

Today, not only just for today but most probably has been rather gloomy out in my life lately. Day after day, I am so addicted to see the sunshine every morning and goes down at the afternoon, sometimes I honestly find myself a bit depressed but feel happy for some other times because my days was count and i still see the counter was moving forward and that’s the life I was having here, yes i am counting days. i thank god i woke up every morning, and still i could say that i can count my days more.

If my imagination can reach the wonderful things in life and been satisfied, i will stay there and stop counting  just to live there forever….. just a thought by the way......?!...life on earth was still fun and real unpredictable. but I wish I could, anyway today was one of those days, feelin happy, when I talked to someone special to me, but it’s only a period of time. someday, I really longed to open the curtains and let the light shine in, but there was none, up to now, it seems that I was dancing in the rain, just need to be loved. As much as I love the bright clouds, but they just were not doing it for me.

I have been a bit uninspired of late. Not much to say of interest to even myself. So, I just spent some time thinking about the things I take for granted on an almost daily basis. It makes me appreciate my life when it seems there is not much to be thankful for. I’ve been thankful I am pretty much alive till these days, blogging and sharing thoughts… I am thankful for much more than I realized. And it only took a few minutes to see.

My mood: 3.5/10.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Just remember what you might find boring, others will probably find thoroughly interesting.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates