Sunday, December 20, 2009

100 dare things to do before i die

Sunday, December 20, 2009

So I've been thinking about what I should write on the Sunday scribbling “dare”. Anyway It sounds like a challenge to myself, and it comes to something I dare to steal or to copy some idea to write the 100 things to do before I die, funny though, it sounds good to me. it seems that I just keeping a goal to myself that from time to time I can see my lifeline what am I achieving of. i hope those list are aren’t exactly giving me the bad interpretation to others. Those list are for fun only. so here it goes.

100 dare things to do before I die:

1. Own a dream house and spend time making it exactly what I want.
2. own a business
3. sleep and cuddle my wife all day without doing any works at all
4. be the boss
5. write the story of my life –
6. visit Disney Land in Japan
7. meet my friends in high school
8. learn to play guitar
9. have my own portrait
10. watch the lunch of the space shuttle live
11. visit Rosswell
12. to be married, Fall deeply in love -- helplessly and unconditionally – it makes me crazy
13. win the lottery
14. make love on top of billiard table - done
15. watch PBA basketball live
16. buy a dozen of red roses and give to my mother and thank her that she gave me a chance to live and say that I love her.
17. give a good birthday party to my father
18. spend a month getting flat abs - in progress
19. Write a blog in the last minute of my life
20. Visit my cousin in Japan
21. Find the job I love
22. Spending Christmas with the whole family
23. Find my greatest strength
24. Travel around the world with my wife
25. Do help my friends and relatives
26. To raise a child of my own
27. Stand on the altar and preach - done, but not in the altar.
28. Compose one great music and lyrics
29. Learn to play skateboard
30. Stay in Boracay for a day’s
31. play chess tournament
32. ride Star City's Cyclone
33. be content to myself
34. learn animation using Adobe Flash CS3
35. obtain lifetime membership at cartoonsmart.com animation
36. develop a talent for photography
37. to have a happy family of my own
38. have my own car
39. to be strong and dominant
40. buy house to my mother and to my father
41. remain open to possibilities
42. learn to accept failure
43. stay focus to God and live with him
44. travel to roam
45. travel to spain
46. have a fight win or loss boxing
47. eliminate the mess in my life, let go of things that don’t matter
48. buy less
49. visit Italy
50. To meet my best friends from miles apart
51. play with my kids
52. finish all debts
53. write every day till I grow old
54. practice how to shoot a gun
55. swim with dolphins
56. full fill my dreams
57. do something every day that makes me smile
58. climb the famous pyramid of Egypt
59. get autograph to Hollywood superstar
60. watch NBA basketball live
61. make a film
62. saving money
63. learn from the past rather than regret it
64. learn to swim professionally
65. learn to make a quality videos
66. learn first aid
67. learn to cook for my wife
68. to get famous in youtube
69. teach my child to read
70. writing letter with my hands
71. learn webpage design
72. to sing worship songs with my family
73. go fishing
74. own internet shop
75. build computer from start to finish
76. Meet someone famous
77.
78. Screen print my original t-shirt Ideas
79.
80.
81. Surprise my wife (always)
82.
83. Discover mutant power
84. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
85.
86. Read the bible
87. Buy original Dvd Back to the Future 1, 2 & 3 - and watch it all
88. Graduate to high school – done
89. Graduate to college – done
90. Repent all my sins
91. Express my feelings without fear or embarrassment.
92. Being responsible husband
93. Write down my accomplishments
94. Memorize bible verses
95. To be brave
96. to make impossible to be possible - hard
97. To see my kids happy
98. Stay focus on my goal
99. Build confidence
100. Complete my list

my mood: 5.9/10.

7 comments:

George S Batty

you've got a lot of work to do. making a list like that is hard. good luck

Lilibeth

wow. You've set quite a goal for yourself. Some of these you will find yourself doing without thinking about it though...and some you will do over and over again.

Nara Malone

Interesting to see what you finished so far.

Old Egg

I loved the blanks. Don't wait too long before you write your life story as one's memory is not as good as you think it is. It should be a work in progress.

Marivic

If you need someone to reach your dream im here alwaysxxxx

linda may

Honourable list. I would melt if my son bought me red roses and said thank you Mum like that. Go do that for her.

Dee Martin

That's quite an ambitious list! Good luck to you!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates