Saturday, December 5, 2009

my father’s 54th birthday

Saturday, December 5, 2009
Day 122 - part 2

Its December, and that means pretty much one thing to me, Christmas is coming soon! So I guess every house hold is ready to celebrate the holiday session and perhaps the Christmas countdown is ticking in every offices and houses. Yah! Right! I know… yeah it’s my father’s birthday, I didn’t send any amount for his birthday celebration yet, because I haven’t got my salary at the moment. Stay cool! Just calm down!

Anyway, I’m excited to celebrate my father’s birthday. because, when I sat my butt with all my friends and cousins drinking till down, doing some crazy, videoke, i miss to sing as well. I miss being crazy too sometimes. anyway, I just remember the last time we hung out, I'm going crazy, it used to be everyday but now since I’ve been here all is gone.

i wish him more birthdays to come.

my mood: 3.5/10.

2 comments:

YAM

i know its a lil late..
but happy birhtday to him:)

beanizer_05

belated greetings!
advance meri xmas!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates