Tuesday, December 22, 2009

just busy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009
day 138

Well ok, so I didn’t forgot to write yesterday, I am just busy doing some important jobs. I honestly thought i would get home after work as early as I can just to write anything what was happens to myself. but I came home about 11 pm. And i was too damn tired to get on my laptop, but anyway I just miss her, I wanna see her before I go to bed and this blog is making up for yesterday.

Ahh yesterday....was awesome for me, because I chat to her all day and I had overtime till night, so it was good for me. I will having additional income for my plans ahead. Honestly, I really don’t know what to say for yesterday and today’s blog, what I am think is, I just want to fill my yesterday blog countdown, and for today, because I promise to myself that I will not leave my blog countdown empty. But somehow, on the other side I had have this down mood. And I really hate it. it’s like a wild monster trying to go out and It’s really hard to deal with it, it was really hard to control once the monster goes out.

my mood: 3.5/10.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates