Sunday, December 6, 2009

3.5G Internet Mobile

Sunday, December 6, 2009
Day 123

Hey!..i’ve gotta Nokia N95 with Lana 3G Sim card from STC saudi arabia and I like the way it works, anyway I am long bored just to received calls and text messages into my mobile, i need to do something more usefull or get a life in my mobile, and so far taking photos or videos from my mobile  and transferring my stuff into my laptop its kinda lotta of works to be done... i am lazy to do these kinda stuff and you know if you try to upload your photos and videos it will take ages to finish that Damn uploading thing in my PC! Crap!

However, I installed YouTube application and its working well on my Mobile for entertainment viewing only. Anyhow, I am just using the capability of the 3.5G features. But it will not work if your mobile is not connected in the internet service provider . Then, my first question? How could I ever get connected in the internet mobile service? How could i make cheaper overseas calls? or a free chat perhaps?

after a long of weeks researching for a better answer. So I found the solution for my own problems. I’ve gotta the information from the web that my sim Lana services was launch mobile free internet service for six months so am lucky I can surf the internet for free. there was no other mobile services providing those kind of free stuff and I am enjoying watching YouTube and surfing other cool websites. So far I can upload my stuff in YouTube more faster in the Robot device.

now for free chat, you can download the Nimbuzz application and Fring application in your robot mobile device. For voice calls you can used as well Nimbuzz and Fring application but you should subscribe and purchase Voip redeemed voucher(ex. Actionvoip.com, Smartvoip.com.). you can pay it through online or banking payments. those application can make your calls cheaper.
my mood: 3.5/10.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Interesting story as for me. It would be great to read more concerning that topic. The only thing that blog needs is some pics of some devices.
Alex Watcerson
Block phone

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates