Sunday, December 27, 2009

Letter: Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

day 143 - part 4

Dearest xxxxxx,

Good morning! Wow! great deal and this also my reply to your encouraging letter. Wow! I am stuck at your letter for too long. But it's really inspirational. And I am almost let my tears out for these wonderful thoughts of you. I am really silent and no words to say, I can't explain the feelings you had for me. i feel great! it is a pleasure and I am delighted to know how you have been deeply in love with me. but don’t worry you know I've been depressingly In love with you too, always!... I'd suffer a lot and you had once told me that you felt the pain I was facing too.

Anyway, but its not an issue anymore... it just my mind it seems crazy now a days... so far I know we don't have a nice talked last few days or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you. I'm just having overtime at work. and I am doing these for us for our plans ahead, and i will do it often if I had too. Just to meet my dreams to be with you.

However, being apart from you is not a reason. But that's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. I am depressingly craving to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you every night. I really long wanted to hold you and feel your sweet caress again, and if the time would let me, I will do it now, just to do what was my heart says. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. You make me always inspired for your deepest love. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.

merry christmas!!! and have a wonderful days ahead of you.. i love you so much.

Love always
xxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxxxxx
To: xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 11:56:39
Subject: Fw: Merry Christmas!

--- On Thu, 24/12/09,

> From: xxxxxxx
> Subject: Merry Christmas!
> To: xxxxxx
> Date: Thursday, 24 December, 2009, 8:52
>
>
> Dearest xxxxx,
>
> Merry Christmas to you my dearest loving husband to-be. The
> greatest gift of all i had is to have to in mylife. And the
> best happiness i will have to achieve is to be married to
> you and live together as husband and wife. You know i love
> you so much and i care for you a lot. The love i have for
> you is greater and deeper than you think of. The love is
> unconditional that i cannot control to love you even more
> and give you the best that i have and the best that i can .
> I love you more and more each passing day.
>
> All i can think of is you and how can i make you happy. We
> been argue and been upset when we talked this last few days
> which is normal for we live apart. We are lonely and sad for
> we are not together which is breaking our heart. But it
> would not stop me for loving you. I understand how you feel
> and i know how its difficult to deal with frustration and
> disspointment of not being with me. Because that is how
> exactly what i feel for you. But i am thinking of how to
> love you more and how to make you happy and work out how to
> make us live together is what i focus.
>
> The days past without you near me physically but you are
> with me in my heart, mind, spirit and soul always. You will
> not be apart of me. Your love for me keep me alive and
> inspires my day everyday that i can deal with my everyday
> task. Everyday i thank the Lord for giving you to me. Its a
> wonderful feeling to be loved by you . And a wonderful
> feeling for me to love you completely, wholeheartedly,
> honestly, and faithfully with so much hope and trust that i
> know and i believe we will achieve everything we dream of.
> Our dream one day will become reality. And it will happen
> very soon. I know it will. Now, im waiting patiently and
> faithfully until the day we will see each other on the altar
> . On that day the day will be majestically full of
> excitement, happiness and joy that i know will last a
> lifetime.
>
> Thank you so much my baby for being there with me. For all
> your efforts and sacrifices to make it all happen. You know
> im always be with you to support you in everything. I will
> be with you in sad times and in good times. We will be
> toegether soon and never be parted again. I will understand
> you always, no matter what you say and done , you know i
> will still be with you, you know i will still love you and i
> will love you for the rest of mylife. I will stand by you. I
> will stand by you and be with you always even in
> storms of our life, even the clouds turn gray, even the
> flowers fades, the sea go dry, and the mountains fall. You
> will see me and feel me in the morning every morning still
> with you comfort you and loving you the best i can do.
>
> Most of all in everything you know i love you and will
> always love you and cares for you all the time.
>
> Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my love.
> We will celebrate because we remember the child was born
> long time ago to be with us and redeemed us to be with Him
> in heaven. HE loves us and have a wonderful plan in our
> life.
>
> I will miss you,
> love always,
> xxxxx

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates