Monday, December 21, 2009

lovers beneath those trees

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 137

Today, It is windy and cold, But I know I’m getting old, with the folded line on my forehead which i saw in the mirrror, i am still young but it seems i am look like older than my age. its quite nervous, i cant stop the time of ages. i am prisoner of my own mind and thought sometimes, a prisoner of time, So i look around to see the four corners of my tiny room and i wonder where the hell am i. I would Leaving this place some time, but not in this time, never met fears face to face, but I am struggle with myself and my worries all the time.

i slept deep and i dream about the lovers walked beneath those trees, and I am always left felt empty.

I am trying to be strong, to be hard for someone putting me down helplessly. But It was my time of learning, still the big wheels keep on turning, the world still turning, and my days don’t seems to end here.

lovers walked beneath those trees but someday I will Leaving this place, there was no such love on this place, the face I see in the mirror was having additional wrinkled line each day, I already forgotten how my face look like. I don’t want to see my face getting go old here. someday I will leave this place, and the lovers who walked beneath those trees happy, but why I am not the guy besides her anymore?

someday I will leave this place And the lovers who walked beneath those trees love each others. i hope those dreams and and the lovers who walked beneath those trees having love each others tomorrow i can leave it all behind.

someday i will leave this place.

My mood: 7.9/10.

1 comments:

Anonymous

This is so poignant yet so beautiful.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates